Breaking Reliance Jio launches Happy New Year 2018 plans of Rs 199 and Rs 299 for Prime members

They will not stop there, I am sure this will be their target

jio-tariff-plan.png

Mukesh will know then there is no difference Btwn him & AVoID its like putting sand on his head

He'll never did that

Yes there will be a hike but not like this atleast for next 3 years

Unfortunately I see that Jio quality of service is degrading day by day in my area, I will decide whether to continue with Jio or not in January end when I will be eligible to port to another network again :)
Now AVoId and Jio are offering same plans, so now quality matters.

Reliance Jio statement said:

“The Rs 199 plan provides free voice, unlimited data (1.2 GB high-speed 4G data per day), unlimited SMS and subscription to Premium Jio Apps for all Jio Prime Members for 28 days.

For high data users, the Rs 299 plan offers free voice, unlimited data (2 GB high-speed 4G data per day), unlimited SMS and access to Premium Jio Apps for all Jio Prime Members for 28 days.”

reliance-jio-happy-new-year-offer.jpg

Reliance Jio Happy New Year 2018 data plans start from Rs 199 onwards, offer up to 2GB free data every day

Unfortunately I see that Jio quality of service is degrading day by day in my area, I will decide whether to continue with Jio or not in January end when I will be eligible to port to another network again :)
Now AVoId and Jio are offering same plans, so now quality matters.

I have never gotten over 4 mbps in jio. Im even ashamed to call it 4g, even docomo 3g gives 8-10 mbps speed. Jio needs immense introspection.

Jio. Is making plans to much complicated. There is already a 199 plan for Redmi 5a users with 28 GB data, now a new 199 plan
No clarity what will Redmi 5a users get ? 28 GB or 33.6 GB data ?

Last edited:
Jio. Is making plans to much complicated. There is already a 199 plan for Redmi 5a users with 28 GB data, now a new 199 plan
No clarity what will Redmi 5a users get ? 28 GB or 33.6 GB data ?

Redmi 5a users will get 28GB ;);)

Yeah it must be 201 denomination are like that :(:(

Edit: Redmi 5A users will get 1.2gb/day while recharging 199 ;);)

Last edited:
Reliance Jio has added two new plans to its portfolio. The new Jio 199 and Jio 299 plans – being dubbed Happy New Year 2018 plans by the telco – aim to offer daily data benefits to those with limited budgets. Apart from daily data benefits, the two new plans come with free voice calling, national roaming, SMS, and Jio app benefits for Prime members, just like other Reliance Jio plans.

Jio Launches 2 New Plans With Daily Data Benefits: All You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock