Reliance Jio JioLink Indoor WiFi Plans and Preview Offer Revealed

CarthikNaga

Reaction score
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]The JioLink indoor WiFi is a CPE or Customer Premise Equipment which involves a Unidirectional Antenna most likely installed on the roof or terrace of a building and WiFi router which will be at your home / office. The Indoor WiFi router or JioLink unit features a RJ45 port and is connected to the antenna by means of a Cat5 / Cat 6 cable. So in really layman terms , this is basically a 4G MiFi/ Wireless Hotspot with an external antenna and unlimited battery life [img=16x16]https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/72x72/1f609.png[/img][/font]

fonearena

jiolink-indoor-wifi-signal-booster.jpg

JioLink-WiFI-LTE-Modem-amo5510.jpg

JioLink-Indoor-WiFI-Router-Jio-amo5510.jpg

A quick check on a import database reveals that over 100,000 units of this device being imported into India from Malaysia since last year at a price of Rs.4400 approximately per unit which is slightly higher than the Rs.2500 cost which Jio is going to charge for customers installing this device.

Exclusive : JioLink CPE Device for Jio 4G Photos

Only one time Rs2500 :huh

will i can use it like BSNL BB :huh

Rushil.D said:
Only one time Rs2500 :huh

will i can use it like BSNL BB :huh

No bro, you can't. The JioLink Indoor WiFi solution for Reliance Jio.

The JioLink is basically an outdoor 4G LTE modem and is waterproof and helps improve coverage in crowded areas and will mainly work on the 2300Mhz 4G band or Band 40 which is known to offer faster speeds on Jio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock