Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 566
  • Views: Views 162,814
RE: Watch video of JIO TV DTH and first hand review

Ya I was about to share this video yesterday but unfortunately due to Ban on me, which is also due to my mistake. I was not able to do so. Btw nice share :clap

Already shared yesterday in Jio discussion thread.

Prathamesh said:

If everything has to be discuss in one thread then it will be problem for other member for eg if i didnt click on thread which i think its for other discussion bcoz thread title also make a difference and there cant0 be just single threads for all discussion then also bro if its been share b4 then good so member can know it.

Prathamesh said:

Why everything is shared on the general thread? This was not a general news by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Reliance Jio to launch DTH services by end of the year

I have also seen prajesh videos , likely to lunch may be in September 2017 or nearby. But not sure there are lot of remour.

Reliance Jio ties-up with TiVo 's CubiTV for its advance HD and 4K set-top box platforms.
Source : Patrika Reporter

RE: Reliance Jio to launch DTH services by end of the year

also check this channel

Jio Set top Box DTH | Details of different type of set top box that will come in market

2/3 video for jio set top box

:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock