Reliance Jio brings in Rs 222 pack offering Disney+ Hotstar subscription for 1 Year to select existing annual users

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Jio-Disney-Hotstar-Banner-1024x569.jpg

Reliance Jio has brought in a Rs 222 prepaid plan offering 1 year Disney+ Hotstar subscription free to its existing annual users as part of the plan. The pack is labelled as an ‘exclusive limited period offer’...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Reliance Jio brings in Rs 222 pack offering Disney+ Hotstar subscription for 1 Year to select existing annual users. Please add to the discussion here.

So those who are in 12m plan they eligible to subscribe not for 84 days plan normal users am I right 🤔

So those who are in 12m plan they eligible to subscribe not for 84 days plan normal users am I right 🤔

Yes bro. That too only if the annual pack subscriber gets it. It's only for select annual users right now.

New recharge plan offer of Rs 222/-with Disney+Hotstar subscription from jio.

nhXj1Lo.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock