• Existing JioFiber/JioAirFiber users can also enjoy the same benefits

utOzkWb.jpeg

Diwali Dhamaka Offer Details:​

How to become eligible for the offer:​

1. Customers getting a new AirFiber/Fiber connection:
    1. Shop for Rs 20,000 or more at any Reliance Digital / MyJio store OR
    2. Get your new AirFiber connection with a 3-month Diwali plan Rs 2222
  2. Existing AirFiber/Fiber customers:
  1. ONE-TIME advance recharge with a 3-month Diwali plan Rs 2222.

How to get the offer:​

1. Eligible customers will get 12 coupons of value equal to users’ active AirFiber plan, every month from November ‘24 to October ‘25
  2. Every coupon can be redeemed within 30 days at the nearest Reliance Digital / My Jio store / JioPoint store / JioMart Digital exclusive store, for the next electronics purchase above Rs 15,000
Offer period: 18th September to 3rd November

Note:
Shared as received from Jio PR.

Purchase any electronic item more than 20k between 18sep to Nov 3, get 3months of jio airfibre free of 599 plan

Purchase any electronic item more than 20k between 18sep to Nov 3, get 3months of jio airfibre free of 599 plan
It's NOT that.
After going through it again multiple times, what I understand is:
Customers will get 12 coupons equal to their monthly plan, for me it's 12 coupons of 999.
To be eligible for this offer I need to recharge with 3 months plan (999+GST *3).
New customers can either do 👆or shop for 20000 or more from Reliance digital/My Jio 'Store', probably online not eligible.
But I'm scratching my head to understand this point (offer).
2. Every coupon can be redeemed within 30 days at the nearest Reliance Digital / My Jio store / JioPoint store / JioMart Digital exclusive store, for the next electronics purchase above Rs 15,000
Also from my Jiofiber experience, what I understand is, coupons can only be redeemed after your existing balance is exhausted. For me, it'll take 13 months from now (10M current balance + 👆3M).

Their terms and conditions team is incompetent. I once send them a mail with terms and conditions about some offer on February 2023. At first they refused to acknowledge the offer. I send them proof with screenshots. They modified the same on their website and didn't respond to my mail till date.

Jio offers used to be so simple. But not now. People now need special techniques and do hours of research to understand their recent T&C.

aYzvLBJ.jpeg

@Endgame bro, since you figured it out now, they will try to complicate it more in next "offers"

ehJB0Mf.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Their terms and conditions team is incompetent. I once send them a mail with terms and conditions about some offer on February 2023. At first they refused to acknowledge the offer. I send them proof with screenshots. They modified the same on their website and didn't respond to my mail till date.
More than incompetent, this sounds like outright unethical business practices.

Back
Top Bottom