Reliance GSM Mobile service to shutdown by 30 Nov

They Switching to AIRCEL becoz Aircel offers gud tariff..If v don't hav balance Aircel sent Msg miss call ie y peopleople taking AIRCEL...

I know that bro I'm using too :)

Why I posted like that Aircel going shutdown soon that's why I told like that

Alright, got text msg "You are temporarily connected to Vodafone Network, to get MNP code send SMS, PORT <space> Reliance Number to 1900 or call on 18001234567"

So I called on 18001234567, it was Vodafone CC, they told me that they can help me but I'd have to compulsorily subscribe to Vodafone Postpaid and use it till 3 months and then they would convert it to Prepaid. I've decided to let go all of it. I'll do whatever I wan't to do man!

In my place they restored signal through Airtel tower for help the subscribers to port out.

Alright, I should thank Idea Network for allowing me to connect to their network and get the UPC instantly! If you are not getting porting code, just manually connect to Idea or any other network (other than Vodafone :mad:) and you must be good.

8a15bf5e5e.jpg

Alright, I should thank Idea Network for allowing me to connect to their network and get the UPC instantly! If you are not getting porting code, just manually connect to Idea or any other network (other than Vodafone :mad:) and you must be good.
You cannot connect manually to any network. You can connect only with the network which is providing Rcom signal in your place. In my place they are providing signal through Airtel tower.

Alright, I should thank Idea Network for allowing me to connect to their network and get the UPC instantly! If you are not getting porting code,
Here rcom connect to voda , same problem code not coming bu after 2 days i got the code , i also call voda n they told same reply that join postp. Now join to idea( no 1 in MH )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock