Rel Jio claims 1.5-million test users on network, mum on launch date

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 991
Reaction score
Reliance Jio Infocomm, the telecom arm of Reliance Industries, has claimed it has over 1.5 million test users on its network but did not specify a launch date for its commercial operations.

"The average monthly consumption per user is in excess of 26 GB and is increasing rapidly. Average voice usage per month is over 355 minutes. The test programme will be progressively upgraded into commercial operations in coming months," RIL said announcing the first quarter results.

Reliance Jio, which is gearing up to launch its 4G services, said that during the quarter, it extended its trial services to all LYF devices users under the Jio LYF Preview Offer.

This, it said, has enabled testing of all the services to customers outside the initial set of test users, and added that the feedback has been encouraging. All the digital applications have also been tested extensively as part of this programme, it said.

Reliance Industries Chairman and Managing Director, Mukesh D Ambani said, "...We have built an entire ecosystem that will allow Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This transformational ecosystem consists of broadband connectivity, devices and powerful applications and services which will be available to every consumer in India.

Jio is rolling out a pan-India digital services business. In addition to fixed and wireless broadband connectivity offering voice and data services on an all-IP network, it will also offer digital services cutting across multiple domains such as education, healthcare, security, communication, financial services, government-citizen interfaces and entertainment.

Rel Jio claims 1.5-million test users on network, mum on launch date | Zee News

I'm also the test user. Awesome speed but calling is in some trouble in peak hours. Superior voice clarity. Waiting for commercial launch with features

am a disappointed datacard user. rcom switch off cdma services and not activated 4g in kerala circle. Two weeks before am migrated to 4g sim and get the 4g LTE device wipod. but i has no 4g signal. my Cdma datacard have no signal.some.people told me it has 1x mode working..why they people switch off the broadband + mode without starting 4g? existing customers in pathetic condition. no idea about when starting 4g or reinstate the broadband +mode in cdma? last two weeks we are in limbo

PrincePvarghese said:
am a disappointed datacard user. rcom switch off cdma services and not activated 4g in kerala circle. Two weeks before am migrated to 4g sim and get the 4g LTE device wipod. but i has no 4g signal. my Cdma datacard have no signal.some.people told me it has 1x mode working..why they people switch off the broadband + mode without starting 4g? existing customers in pathetic condition. no idea about when starting 4g or reinstate the broadband +mode in cdma? last two weeks we are in limbo

I think they cannot as both tech uses same 850Mhz freq.

Back
Top Bottom