• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Reduce Call charges in all network

Vikram

Elite
Reaction score
No any extra charges only Rs.1 and enjoy three month Low Call rate..
Step:
Send msg "port Mobile number" to 1900

Received Porting code in revert msg,

After 1/2 days or 2/3 Hours customer care call u and Asking About Porting [Why u change the network]
give your reason like call Rate,msg plan
they offer u new plan for free for 3 month..as u required
enjoy...

Tips Working in all network Because no any network Leave the Customer in any Conditions, also customer Care Adjust Vas Services Wrong Amount if Deduction in last 2/3 days.

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So cc ko fool banao aur maza lutooooooooo:p:p:p :D:happy:

kramkumar

Veteran
Reaction score
I spoke to my mobile service provider regarding MNP. I am a loyal post paid customer for 11 years. Immediately some senior member talked to me and offered extra free talk time ( 12000 seconds) and GPRS ( 2GB for 99). I really don't want to change the operator, service is good. But this is the way I got the benefit. After MNP implementation, customer feels he is the king.

sonujoshi

Amateur
Reaction score
you think right sir [color=#FF149[SIZE=6][/SIZE][/color]3]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bapun Raz Govt plans to reduce number of state-owned banks from 12 to 5 as per reports General Topics 0
R Good News LED TV prices may reduce as govt scraps 5 per cent import duty on open cell panel TV & Audio/Video devices 0
Abhinav842 Breaking Xiaomi Plans to Reduce and Optimize Ads Mobiles & Accessories 2
Akash Solanki Discussion Reliance Industries may sell Jio infra assets to reduce debt Reliance Jio 4
Bapun Raz Samsung may reduce mobile phone manufacturing in India Mobiles & Accessories 0
S Plans to reduce Team India's playing days, Indo-Pak series suggested Cricket 0
S Good News Gujarat govt decides to reduce VAT on petrol, diesel; Many to follow suit General Topics 0
Gobinaath SBI Free ATM Transaction usage reduce to 3 count from 4 for Metro .. General Topics 9
R Apple likely to reduce the price of iPhone 5s in India to Rs 15,000 Mobiles & Accessories 5
R Airtel download speed doubles, Jio speed reduce by more than half in Jan: Trai data Telecom Services 6
R ICC proposals to reduce number of Tests Cricket 0
S Delhi government to embrace Walk-the-Line campaign to reduce water wastage General Topics 0
S India working to reduce energy import by 10 percent by 2022: Pradhan General Topics 0
R Google Play’s new Delta algorithm will reduce Android app update size Computers & Hardware 2
Gobinaath IPL teams push to reduce squad size .. Cricket 0
Gobinaath AB de Villiers wants to reduce workload after retirement claims .. Cricket 2
Anup Tiwari Seventh Pay Commission Likely To Reduce Pay Ratio From 1:12 To 1:9 General Topics 0
SarfaRaZ Telecom panel nod to reduce licence fee for VSAT operators . . Telecom Services 0
S Forms Of Exercises To Reduce Stress General Topics 0
N Reduce Unnecessary Usage of Packet Data by Windows 8 Apps Computers & Hardware 0
mmadhankumar BSNL to reduce data tariffs on Aug 15 BSNL 3
J How to Reduce Heat of Graphics or Video card Computers & Hardware 7
I Canon seeks automation in camera production to reduce costs Mobiles & Accessories 0
Bapun Raz Here's how we can reduce carbon emissions by 2100 General Topics 0
N reduce mobile phone radiation General Topics 0