Redmi X Smart TV Patchwall issue

ravigarg1989

Reaction score
Unable to see installed apps in patchwall in Redmi X 50Inch TV. Not sure what is the issue. Can anyone help?

Unable to see installed apps in patchwall in Redmi X 50Inch TV. Not sure what is the issue. Can anyone help?
Although I am not aware of Mi TV but have Mi Box4K which have Patchwall...It should be auto enabled but still If u can't see..
U can try this...
Enable in Customize channels if not enable...I think it will do the needful..

Although I am not aware of Mi TV but have Mi Box4K which have Patchwall...It should be auto enabled but still If u can't see..
U can try this...
Enable in Customize channels if not enable...I think it will do the needful..
I think mi tv box 4k does not come with patchwall installed

I think mi tv box 4k does not come with patchwall installed
I didn't installed patchwall anytime..Few days ago maybe 2 weeks ago I saw the patch wall...Soon opened and found as like as almost matching my FTS 4K Home..

I have the 55 inch variant and I am able to see all the installed apps in patchwall. If you are not seeing it and If you don't use the Android home screen, try using button remapper and map your home button as menu, that way u will be able to access the installed apps as a slide in bar from the right while u stay on the Patchwall interface.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock