Discussion Redmi 9 Series | Redmi 9 - Redmi 9A - Redmi 9i | MIUI12

Yes they are all same. Redmi 9. Poco C3
No. POCO C3 has triple canera set-up whereas Redmi 9 has dual camera. Also, POCO C3 lacks a fingerprint scanner from the latter.
And coming to the new Redmi 9 Activ, there's nothing new when compared to the existing Redmi 9. They are just introducing a 6+128 GB configuration. Probably they'll discontinue Redmi 9. Accidentally, amazon merged database of unreleased Redmi 9 Active with Redmi 9 yesterday showing customer ratings. How can a phone have ratings without launching? A big gimmick.

No. POCO C3 has triple canera set-up whereas Redmi 9 has dual camera. Also, POCO C3 lacks a fingerprint scanner from the latter.
And coming to the new Redmi 9 Activ, there's nothing new when compared to the existing Redmi 9. They are just introducing a 6+128 GB configuration. Probably they'll discontinue Redmi 9. Accidentally, amazon merged database of unreleased Redmi 9 Active with Redmi 9 yesterday showing customer ratings. How can a phone have ratings without launching? A big gimmick.
With so many phones launching, people often forget about the existing ones. I think these tactics are to remind them.

Redmi 9A Sport​

jeBljG4.jpg

Redmi 9i Sport​

MediaTek Helio G25
16.58cm(6.53) HD+ Display
5000mAh
4GB+64GB
4GB+128GB
2+1 Dedicated SIM card slots (nano SIM + nano SIM + microSD up to 512GB)
1OP9vDL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock