Red Hat Linux in India

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
Due to the rapid adoption of Red Hat Linux in India, the company has started a development centre in Pune

Source : Digit Magazine Aug 2011 edition

well i think red hat is the best version of linux better then ubantu too..

bisu bro you are using susi version meance which one?any older one of linux?

im currently using Suse linux 11.1 and also Ubuntu 9.04.. I have worked on red hat linux in our programming labs especially C++ and Data structures lab in computer science engineering :)

well if you notice you will not get virus in linux as its not popular as much as ms....in ms you will get too many virus from net too but if you are using linux its totally secured.

yeah it is secured because Linux code is secured and secondly u will have very less error messages in Linux OS then in Windows... :) and Linux is open source hence any user can edit it and use the code to improve it unlike windows which have copyright issues.... there are around 500 different types of Linux versions.

biswajit32 said:
yeah it is secured because Linux code is secured and secondly u will have very less error messages in Linux OS then in Windows... :) and Linux is open source hence any user can edit it and use the code to improve it unlike windows which have copyright issues.... there are around 500 different types of Linux versions.
well , i really never understand linux , i tryied redhat , suse , fedora , , i really get struck with cammands left that , my friends say it is easy to use linux ,

@ biswajit32 , intresting your signature , my dish locations , your places are three different states ? how ?

Im basically from Guwahati, assam, so i have Tata Sky SD there.
In pune, Maharashtra, my father stays, we have Dish TV SD there.
I m studying in Belgaum, Karnataka, i own Dish Tru HD here.

All three DTH are on my name , and all are active... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock