Received Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro [Now Returned]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,349
Jagadeesh said:
Ilikered Bro..One Screenshot Of Home Screen Pls..!!

Here you go!!

bdc9239b85a343008c10865553a6a0af.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
unicorn said:
Congrats Bro. IS this full metal body?

Yeah, full metal body!

isn't that the tempered glass of C7 Pro..? Doesn't look good on top also gap on both sides

nova launcher or pixel?

Jithin91 said:
isn't that the tempered glass of C7 Pro..? Doesn't look good on top also gap on both sides

nova launcher or pixel?

Yeah, it is. As I mentioned in the first post, no tempered glass would fit curved screen properly. So it's better to use it without any tempered glass. I use my S7 edge without it. But it's not me who's using this phone.

Nova launcher!!

Extremely disappointed to say that I've returned this phone. There's a descrepancy in the processor model. On Amazon, it's mentioned that this phone has Snapdragon 626 but inside the phone it's showing 625. I have used several hardware info apps to double check. All of them confirmed that it's 625. I'm not sure of the reason for this.

I read that 626 is an overclocked version of 625. May be that's the reason the apps aren't able to differentiate. However, this phone was released in China with 625. I don't know if Amazon is selling the Chinese variant in India by putting Indian firmware on it. Amazon is refunding the amount to me. I asked for replacement, but they said go for refund. This is because they don't know if the replacement piece will also have the same issue.

ohh that's sad to see Amazon sellers playing such tricks..Good that at least you are technically capable to find out such frauds. Imagine what happens with average unsuspecting customers.

On a lighter note..You'be become an expert in returning phones! How many phones you've returned in 12 months?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock