Good News Received Panasonic Electric Cooker , Philips 7W Two LEB Bulb , Solar LED Rechargeable Lantern & Handbag (Unbox images Added post #01)

Received my 2nd order philips bulb 7w

Updated in post #01 ;);)

What is the price of LED bulbs bro..? Recently I bought 3 Philips leds two, 7W & one 9W I got the 7W @110 rs each and 9W @125 rs from offline shop.

What is the price of LED bulbs bro..? Recently I bought 3 Philips leds two, 7W & one 9W I got the 7W @110 rs each and 9W @125 rs from offline shop.

Same bro

110 each :):)

Difference is got 22rs cb ;);)

So net price is 99 each effectively bro :)👍👍

Last edited:
@Gobinaath bro, Don't get me wrong , I can't understand why u only uploading the Outer box pack? What do we do to see those outer box pack. Please unbox them and Post the images so that our future buyers get help from seeing real life images....
If any rituals stopping you to unbox ur products , then when u unbox then pls upload unboxing photos...really there is no point of posting Those box pack.

#Dont get me wrong...I was eagerly waited for solar lantern review but I only saw Box pack.

@Gobinaath bro, Don't get me wrong , I can't understand why u only uploading the Outer box pack? What do we do to see those outer box pack. Please unbox them and Post the images so that our future buyers get help from seeing real life images....
If any rituals stopping you to unbox ur products , then when u unbox then pls upload unboxing photos...really there is no point of posting Those box pack.

#Dont get me wrong...I was eagerly waited for solar lantern review but I only saw Box pack.

Questions & Answer both there in ur post itself

For that u may simply ask here want to see real life images or something like that then i may give explanation which I was gave u already regarding the same

I don't know how u came to conclusion that i never post unbox images in this thread of those products

Fine let me tell Once again

Yes as you said some ritual belief is there in our family to unbox new things

I just want inform that product received and share my happiness with u

Seems u don't like that bhai only looking for real life images no pblm

Will open tomorrow as we planned already that time will share real life images

Thanks

Questions & Answer both there in ur post itself

For that u may simply ask here want to see real life images or something like that then i may give explanation which I was gave u already regarding the same
Yes as you said some ritual belief is there in our family to unbox new things
thanks brother, if u mentioned at #1 , that U going to unbox on coming sunday then It will help.
I saw U posted the 1st post on Thursday and today already 3 days past, no unboxing images till now...that's Y i asked
and I don't want to hurt your ritual believes but don't U think so, that U should unbox the parcel as early as possible to check all the parts/ components are there or not, or they are in working condition or not?? as there is a fix window(say 10days) for returning the product if any thing wrong you found in your product.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock