Received My New Lenovo P2

It's Been 2years and Still Working As It was initially...It's the Best Midrange All-rounder then and Even Now.I was Thought to replace this device few times but didn't found any device with same specs.The 5000mah Battery+24w fast charging support+Super AMOLED Display are Made it Hard to leave My Lenovo tried it's best to bury this device like all devices,but devolopers didn't let it happend.Out of the Box It has Android 6 nd Got official Update for Android 7....latterwith developers support it got Android 8 nd 9.
It's the best smartphone i ever have. Most underrated device. It gives me about 11 hours battery backup even after 2 years. I purchased two units. One for me and one for mom. I really love this phone. Only problem is it doesn't support Volte from Airtel and Vodafone except Jio.

It's the best smartphone i ever have. Most underrated device. It gives me about 11 hours battery backup even after 2 years. I purchased two units. One for me and one for mom. I really love this phone. Only problem is it doesn't support Volte from Airtel and Vodafone except Jio.
Great to see a P2 user(lover) here...btw i sold my device after buying k20pro recently.still i miss p2😟

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock