Good News Received my jiofi m2s device today from amazon

and bydefault only 3 attempts left for PIN unlock, only jio knows what is that PIN

Thank God u remember this

In jiofi.login.html page pin unlock attempt shows only 1 attempt is left for you

What does it indicates bro ??

Thank God u remember this

In jiofi.login.html page pin unlock attempt shows only 1 attempt is left for you

What does it indicates bro ??

Yeah that's the PIN, in my case it is 3.

If you enter correct PIN device will unlock and and accept any 4G SIM but I doubt Jio will never give that as these devices are heavily subsidised, I guess Jio is taking almost Rs2000 loss per device(if we compare it with Unlocked Huawei 4G mifi price)

Yeah that's the PIN, in my case it is 3.

If you enter correct PIN device will unlock and and accept any 4G SIM but I doubt Jio will never give that as these devices are heavily subsidised, I guess Jio is taking almost Rs2000 loss per device(if we compare it with Unlocked Huawei 4G mifi price)

So my device already used one ??

Congratulations @Gobinaath bro. Device looks same which i used to have. Dashing JioFi 2;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock