realme X7 Series - realme X7 | X7 Pro | X7 Max

hVypiv0.jpg

@Prithi Deb Bro, Will any of these phones ( RealMe X7, X7 Pro, X7 Ultra, X7 Player Edition) launch in India next month..?
Unlikely Bro.
These have MediaTek Dimensity processors, which are exclusive to China as of now. And they aren't able to import it. The Snapdragon 860 variant might come. Or they might change the processor for India and then launch it. But still it looks difficult in September.

Dimensity processors will start being imported from Q4 of 2020 (Oct, Nov, Dec). Only then we might get to see all the pending Dimensity powered phones being launched in India and Globally.

Realme X7 Pro Ultra (if it exists) won't be launching with the X7 & X7 Pro. It might launch later.

Realme X7 Player Edition - This is the first time I am hearing about this. 🤔

Unlikely Bro.
These have MediaTek Dimensity processors, which are exclusive to China as of now. And they aren't able to import it. The Snapdragon 860 variant might come. Or they might change the processor for India and then launch it. But still it looks difficult in September.

Dimensity processors will start being imported from Q4 of 2020 (Oct, Nov, Dec). Only then we might get to see all the pending Dimensity powered phones being launched in India and Globally.

Realme X7 Pro Ultra (if it exists) won't be launching with the X7 & X7 Pro. It might launch later.

Realme X7 Player Edition - This is the first time I am hearing about this. 🤔
Ok bro. I am looking for phones with Dimensity 1000/1000+ but none is coming to India. I hope that Realme X7 pro with D1000+ launches in India.

Ok bro. I am looking for phones with Dimensity 1000/1000+ but none is coming to India. I hope that Realme X7 pro with D1000+ launches in India.
Good News!
MediaTek finally filed trademark for "Dimensity" in India (yet to be approved).

e4F8FJd.jpg

They are finally gearing up for Indian Launch!

Good News!
MediaTek finally filed trademark for "Dimensity" in India (yet to be approved).

e4F8FJd.jpg

They are finally gearing up for Indian Launch!
Super news bro. So either POCO will launch rebranded K30 Ultra or Realme might launch X7 series.?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock