OTF Exclusive Realme 2 Pro Updated to ColorsOS 6 - Android 9 Pie (Pics)

Notification icons are looking big and how is battery performance after update bro ??

What about realme 2..?
When will available update for Android pie..?
Beta update for real me is already available from june 15 and stable update will released in first week of july and all users will get update in first 2-3 weeks of july

XkhDSeI.png

Didn't get update

I have also Realme 2 Pro..

But didn't get update till now...
They are giving updates slowly in phases .. because recently many realme 2 pro devices got bricked due to new update and then they remove that download link and now providing update slowly so that they can get feedback about any other bugs before that update is rolled for large users....also many users are complaining about poot battery and reduced camera quality after update so we might see a new update soon with all bugs fixed...so its better to wait untill it got fixed bro

They are giving updates slowly in phases .. because recently many realme 2 pro devices got bricked due to new update and then they remove that download link and now providing update slowly so that they can get feedback about any other bugs before that update is rolled for large users....also many users are complaining about poot battery and reduced camera quality after update so we might see a new update soon with all bugs fixed...so its better to wait untill it got fixed bro
OK thanks Bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock