RCom gets BSE, NSE, SEBI approval for merger with Aircel RCom will become Aircel soon

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,163

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Reliance Communications (RCOM) has received approval of the SEBI, BSE & NSE for the proposed demerger into AIRCEL

Post closing, the Reliance Communications (RCOM) and the present shareholders of Aircel Limited will hold 50% each in AIRCEL

Reliance Mobile will become AIRCEL soon.

Source : Patrika Reporter

RE: RCom has received approval of SEBI, BSE & NSE for the proposed demerger into AIRCEL

Good news so finally they got Approval :tup

hike said:
RCom network is good for internet connectivity in my City.

Yes bro in my city also rcom network is strong but in some vilages rcom is not present but aircel is their , in my home just RCOM , IDEA , VODA HAVE FULL RANGE other network is totally waste , rcom provide me 1gb at just rs 36 with 28 days validity .

Anil Ambani-driven RCom gets CCI nod to merge with Aircel

Anil Ambani-driven Reliance Communications (RCom ) Monday said it has received an approval from the Competition Commission of India ( CCI) to combine its cellular business with Aircel .

"​We have received approval of the CCI for the proposed Scheme of Arrangement for demerger of the Wireless division of the Company into Aircel Limited and Dishnet Wireless Limited,​" the telco in a statement said.

The Mumbai-based company has already received approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI ), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) for the proposed merger.

The dual technology telco has also an applied for approval of the scheme with the Mumbai bench of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).

The company and the present shareholders of Aircel will hold 50% each in Aircel Ltd., according to RCom statement which further added that the proposed transaction is subject to other necessary approvals.

In 2016, RCom had announced the merger of its wireless operations with unlisted operator Aircel, marking the move towards consolidation in the Indian telecom space with an aim to create a stronger fourth-largest telco in the Indian market.

RCom is also merging its operations with Sistema Shyam Teleservices ( MTS ) and the combined RCom-Aircel-MTS entity – which is expected to be renamed at a later stage – is expected to have an asset base of over Rs 65,000 crore ($9.7 billion) and net worth of Rs. 35,000 crore ($5.2 billion).

Anil Ambani-driven RCom gets CCI nod to merge with Aircel, Telecom News, ET Telecom

4af1317da142f470be64ce3ffe689618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock