Good News RBI partially lifts its technology ban on HDFC bank, allows sourcing of new credit cards

Ban should continue with HDFC till they enhance the technology infrastructure to support the customers properly. So many issues with NetBanking and apps nowadays. Same goes with SBI also.

The first is to achieve monthly new credit card sales to 3 lakh, the number right before the ban in November 2020, Rao said, adding that the same will be achieved in three months.

So I got an offer to upgrade from Freedon Card to either Millenia or Regalia First....I have selected Regalia First, can someone tell some other benefits in this card other than 4 Reward Points per 150 spend and off at eateries.

And what are the new benefits that are being added to Millenia card from next month onwards?

So I got an offer to upgrade from Freedon Card to either Millenia or Regalia First....I have selected Regalia First, can someone tell some other benefits in this card other than 4 Reward Points per 150 spend and off at eateries.

And what are the new benefits that are being added to Millenia card from next month onwards?
No other benefits nowadays, earlier it offered free lounge visits but now it's restricted to international airport.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock