Ramdev says agitation will go on !!!!!

Jenitkumar

Reaction score
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Baba Ramdev being shielded by his supporters during the police action against him and his followers at Ram Lila Ground in New Delhi on Saturday night.

Baba Ramdev being shielded by his supporters during the police action against him and his followers at Ram Lila Ground in New Delhi on Saturday night.

Hours after being bundled out of Delhi, Baba Ramdev targeted Congress president Sonia Gandhi and government, alleging that his peaceful agitation was treated with unprecedented “barbarism” and vowed to continue his ‘satyagraha’ against corruption.

Reaching his ashram here after the midnight crackdown at his protest site in Ram Lila ground in the national capital, the yoga guru alleged that there was a conspiracy to kill him and a “threat” was given to him during a meeting with senior ministers.

Wearing a white suit instead of his trademark saffron robes, Baba Ramdev accused the government of not being serious about discussing issues of corruption and black money stashed abroad and alleged that government negotiator Kapil Sibal had cheated him through “scheming and cunning” attitude.

“The barbarism and atrocities inflicted by police on one lakh people crossed all limits and even women and children were not spared... they dragged and beat them up,” he said.

Attacking Sonia while talking about last night’s developments, Baba Ramdev said “She is running the government by remote-control. She is daughter-in-law of this country... she does not love the mothers and sisters of this country.”

“If anything happens to me, Sonia and Congress government will be responsible... the government, especially the Congress, do not want to see me alive as my movement can expose their black deeds,” he said.

However, asked if he feels Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was responsible for the incident, he merely said “the ministers said they are coming on behalf on the PM”.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock