Discussion Railwire Broadband News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 79
  • Views: Views 9,920
That's the reason bro.

For dual band routers, the 5GHz band gives higher speed and 2.4GHz band gives more range but slower speeds.

In a real world experience, this factor only matters if you use an internet plan with more than 100Mbps speed.

For example, you can get 50Mbps full wifi speed on a 2.4GHz band only router. But 100Mbps will give maximum 70-80Mbps. To get full 100Mbps wifi speed, you will have to switch into a 5GHz band supported router.
@Bold
This happens in below wifi 4 version /PHY 150..I had specifically subscribed 100 Mbps plan to understand and confirm Speeds..I got full speed in RN10 Pro which is wifi 4 version..U can check my speed test posts...Mine ONT is 2.4 MHz only..

Last edited:
OhItM94.jpg

DmwIS47.jpg

Is it worth it to get railwire connection can anyone give me the pros and cons of this. I have decided to get Jio fiber connection but it's not available in my area and the Jio service centre is saying that Jio fiber will not come to that area. So I'm looking for a good wifi connection provider

Is it worth it to get railwire connection can anyone give me the pros and cons of this. I have decided to get Jio fiber connection but it's not available in my area and the Jio service centre is saying that Jio fiber will not come to that area. So I'm looking for a good wifi connection provider
Worth bro, if I faced any issue, in my area lco resolved problem within 12 to 24 hours, but during rainy season if power cut happen,
network also not working, it's depend on your lco, if he used good battery backup means internet working fine, that's why I had used bsnl fiber connection also

I had using Rs.470 include of all tax,

Plan 30mbps speed till 2500gb

Worth bro, if I faced any issue, in my area lco resolved problem within 12 to 24 hours, but during rainy season if power cut happen,
network also not working, it's depend on your lco, if he used good battery backup means internet working fine, that's why I had used bsnl fiber connection also

I had using Rs.470 include of all tax,

Plan 30mbps speed till 2500gb
Are they providing any OTT subscriptions or Live TV if yes how are they giving will they give Setbox for it to access them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock