Breaking Rahul Gandhi resigned as President of Indian National Congress party

Slavery is in Congress DNA. Congress itself was created in 1985 for Slavery of British crown
Edit 1885
Indeed, there are blots on congress pre independence too, Nehru supported British in fight against Azad hind force, they used Cid to spy on their rivals, Pandit Azad being surrounded just after meeting nehru and many more

Edit 1885
Indeed, there are blots on congress pre independence too, Nehru support British in fight against Azad hind force, they used Cid to spy on their rivals, Pandit Azad being surrounded just after meeting nehru and many more

Sorry typo thanks for correction, BTW you missed Home rule 1915 also, they are so obsessed with British crown that they refused independence and decided to launch Home rule movement to get Dominion status under Crown, so basically congress is a party full of spineless people :cautious:

Last edited:
I hope someone like Sachin Pilot or Jyotiraditya Scindia can take over. Captain Amarinder Singh and Shashi Tharoor can play important roles. Priyanka Gandhi too.

Please no Sushil Kumar Shinde, Mallikarjun Kharge, Ashok Gelot, Ghulam Nabi Azad, Ahmed Patel, etc.

I hope someone like Sachin Pilot or Jyotiraditya Scindia can take over. Captain Amarinder Singh and Shashi Tharoor can play important roles. Priyanka Gandhi too.

Please no Sushil Kumar Shinde, Mallikarjun Kharge, Ashok Gelot, Ghulam Nabi Azad, Ahmed Patel, etc.
If Shashi Tharoor becomes the pm candidate, I'd surely vote for the Congress party then. Until then it's anybody's guess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock