Race for 5G : Why it Matters

I find only one use case of 5G in India now, all other not that important. Important one is Govt seriesly needs to implement 5G for health atleast. Doctors are getting beaten everyday so if they can remain virtual then patient party cannot beat them

I am not very excited with 5G Birth, as an Indian I know that at the end of it all I will be able to get speed only upto 4 to 5 Mbps on an average. Currently I am using 4G & getting speed about 1.5 Mbps (JIO) & 4Mbps (Airtel) at Home.

Believe it or not old BSNL Broadband giving me average constant speed of 6Mbps.
Hence proved "Old is Gold"

There is any danger for birds due to 5g frequency? Because few days back many birds died during testing 5G.

The viral message is false, and the two incidents – 5G radiation and the birds’ deaths – are unrelated. The birds were probably poisoned.
Did 297 Birds Die Because of a 5G Experiment in Netherlands?
Bird-killing, cancer-causing 5G is the internet's new favourite conspiracy theory

The news was true but it was suppressed coz of the telecom companies pressure. Let me remind you that there are obvious radiations sent by the mobile towers which has already killed the species of sparrows. This was right from the birth of 2g. Now since it not much sparrows are left we are looking to kill other birds now which is nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock