Good News Purchased Realme Buds Wireless 2 neckband

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Today Purchased Realme Buds wireless 2 neckband at ₹1999.
Main feature
1. Bluetooth 5.0
2. Sony LDAC high res audio
3. 88ms latency mode.
vpm0kT6.jpg

yrhbQqj.jpg

Purchased mainly at night want to watch movie with fire tv stick, but It not working with fire tv stick as wifi frequency interfere on 2.4Ghz and I don't have dual Band router

Congrats!

How's the overall sound quality? Similar to ₹400-500 wired earphones, or better/worse?

How's the latency? Is it too much of a bother while watching videos?

Battery Life & Charging time?

initial impressions :
1. The wires are really thick which'll ensure that if you bend them a lot , they won't break easily
2. the ear plug is tilted to a certain angle and its little heavier than boat, one plus bullet, oppo enco.
3. Magnetic Earbuds works flawlessly, as soon as I connect them music stopped and disconnected. and as soon as I take them apart they connect to my phone
4.ANC works as advertised, it reduces the noise of ambience to some extent( dont expect anc like of high end device)

but among all of those I like the feature of dual pairing, means I am listening song on laptop. meanwhile If I press ANC button twice it will automatically deactivate me from laptop and will connect me with my phone.

Last edited:
Today Purchased Realme Buds wireless 2 neckband at ₹1999.
Main feature
1. Bluetooth 5.0
2. Sony LDAC high res audio
3. 88ms latency mode.
vpm0kT6.jpg

yrhbQqj.jpg

Purchased mainly at night want to watch movie with fire tv stick, but It not working with fire tv stick as wifi frequency interfere on 2.4Ghz and I don't have dual Band router
Congrats....
After reading ur post I have paired my Bluetooth headfone to FTS 4K stick...I have single band 2.4 GHz router...No issues for hearing the audio from stick...I have checked every where..My FTS connected to TV is in nearby 1 feet front and 2 feet below of Router...
I am reading in the forum that many users getting bluetooth frequency effected by 2.4 GHz wifi signals...
Strangely I had never come across any effects...My son always using Bluetooth while watching TV at night...Even recently bought another Bluetooth hearing device for TV viewing...He too didn't complained...

so, Writting review after almost 3 week of heavy usage
at first I am writing the cons Which I encountered during my usage ..

1. sometimes It don't connect with my Phone. I have to again attach two earbuds magnets to restart. but it happens 01/10 times, so negligible for me.
2. The making design not fit in left ear for me(atleast for me) though I have not changed the silicon ear cap
3. Battery backup only approx 10 hours

now the best part which I like the most

1. the thick wire of the neck band which is judt for me , Rough usage during my Office works or at night time. I am putting this earphone on and went to sleep.
2. connectivity range is more than any other neckband in this range
3.Sound Quality is really nice though bass is over powering (atleast for me) but thankfully Realme app has option to minimise the bass.
4. ANC works as advertised but definitely not to an extreme level.
5. 10 min fast charging method which gives me all day backup at my office. I usually put this under my collar and keeps the ear buds in my pocket at office.
6. Transparency mode amplifies the outside sound so you can listen to carefully and beware of your surrounding.
7. calling is above average.

definitely a thumbs up product, a must buy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock