PUBG News & updates

PUBG Lite Beta is Now Available in India. Download here. A 64.1MB setup file will be downloaded from that site, for installation of game, it will download additional 2GB files.

Minimum system specs:
  • Windows 7, 8, or 10 64bit
  • Intel Core i3 2.4GHz
  • 4GB RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • 4GB disk space
Recommended system specs
  • Intel Core i5 2.8GHz
  • 8GB RAM
  • AMD Radeon HD7870 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
  • 4GB disk space
PUBG Lite Beta Now in India: Here’s Everything You Need to Know

PUBG Lite Beta is Now Available in India. Download here. A 64.1MB setup file will be downloaded from that site, for installation of game, it will download additional 2GB files.

Minimum system specs:
  • Intel Core i3 2.4GHz
  • 4GB RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • 4GB disk space
Recommended system specs
  • Intel Core i5 2.8GHz
  • 8GB RAM
  • AMD Radeon HD7870 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
  • 4GB disk space
PUBG Lite Beta Now in India: Here’s Everything You Need to Know
how is the gaming experience ,, anyone tried??

I had it installed week ago... Played the game last night
Is it crashing on exit? When I click "Exit to desktop" the game is not closing properly, it's crashing. It doesn't give any error message. So, you won't notice anything. Run "reliability monitor" and you'll see "PUBG Lite stopped working" report.
I didn't face any issues while installing, launching or playing the game.

Is it crashing on exit? When I click "Exit to desktop" the game is not closing properly, it's crashing. It doesn't give any error message. So, you won't notice anything. Run "reliability monitor" and you'll see "PUBG Lite stopped working" report.
Yeah

Source

Talking about weapon skins, a blue skin for the DP8 and an ocean-themed makeover for the trusty SCAR-L called Scarlet Horror will also arrive with PUBG Mobile Season 8. As for new weapon arrival, players will get their hands on the PP bison gun in the next season. A new mission achievement tier called ‘Perseverance' will also make its way to PUBG Mobile soon.
The latest PUBG M Season 8 leak comes courtesy of Mr. Ghost Gaming, who has revealed information about PUBG Mobile updates prior to their arrival multiple times in the past as well. To start things off, the PUBG Mobile Season 8 will debut a new logo with octopus tentacles to go with the whole ocean theme.

The PUBG Mobile Season 8 Elite Plus

i am not able to hear enemy's footsteps in PUBG lite PC. :(
Does anyone else face the same issue?
Gameplay is smooth in ULTRA high settings

For me it is closing properly

Just purchased PUBG PC on steam after a long wait. Though my interest in the game has gone down considerably i thought of purchasing since it was on sale which will end tomorrow. Highly recommend getting it asap if you're interested as this is only the second time they reduced price lower than regular.

y0nOiA9.jpg

Jio has partnered with PUBG Lite to reward like in-game merchandise, bags, helmets, guns, etc. to it's users. These rewards will be send in form of codes to registered Email address.

To avail these rewards Jio Subscribers can follow these steps-
  1. Go to JioGamesArena
  2. Register by filling Name, Gender, DOB, Jio number and Email address.
  3. Complete Verification to receive redeem codes on given Email address.
  4. Open PUBG Lite on your PC and Enter those codes in “Add Bonus / Gift Code” option to receive rewards.

Screenshot-20190710-171815-Chrome.png

Last edited:
Jio has partnered with PUBG Lite to reward like in-game merchandise, bags, helmets, guns, etc. to it's users. These rewards will be send in form of codes to registered Email address.

To avail these rewards Jio Subscribers can follow these steps-
  1. Go to JioGamesArena
  2. Register by filling Name, Gender, DOB, Jio number and Email address.
  3. Complete Verification to receive redeem codes on given Email address.
  4. Open PUBG Lite on your PC and Enter those codes in “Add Bonus / Gift Code” option to receive rewards.

Screenshot-20190710-171815-Chrome.png
Imagine if they somehow optimised PUBG for Jio Phone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock