Breaking PUBG and 250 more apps set to be banned in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many youtubers solely dependent on one game....they call their channels x gaming , y gaming but only play one game. I don’t think PUBG will be banned though...let’s see.

so many youtubers solely dependent on one game....they call their channels x gaming , y gaming but only play one game. I don’t think PUBG will be banned though...let’s see.
Youtube streamers mostly use PUBG PC. PUBG Mobile is going to be banned. Not PC. PUBG PC is Korean owned. PUBG Mobile is China owned.

Not their fault actually. You can't sell games to your streamers they are alien to.
When Mi Brand Mobiles and other Electronics gadgets going to BAN
At first they would have to start by banning Huawei from taking 5G projects in the country.

I still wondering on Chinese bans. We don't even have a platform for upcoming startups to exhibit their products on an international level. The way Hikvision emerged is a perfect example of how China promote startups. Our governments are still behind something else. (This is purely my view, and not to offend any)

I still wondering on Chinese bans. We don't even have a platform for upcoming startups to exhibit their products on an international level. The way Hikvision emerged is a perfect example of how China promote startups. Our governments are still behind something else. (This is purely my view, and not to offend any)
I think this is because there are reports that Chinese aren’t implementing agreed upon terms on lac properly..maybe to put more pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock