Problem in Registering for Net Banking in Central Bank of India Account

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

My father has an account in Central Bank of India. He decided to register for Internet Banking. He filled the form and submitted at the branch.

The bank provided him a CIF code and told them that use the CIF code to generate new password at Bank website.

I tried to use the CIF code but every time the web page shows "201 User ID Not Matched" error messages.

The bank keeps telling that they have provided the CIF code and we need to create new password for our Net Banking account.

I'm now clueless how to register for Net Banking.

I'm trying following steps:

Going to https://www.centralbank.net.in/ website, clicking on Login button, clicking on "Please click here to proceed" button, clicking "Online Password" link.

The "New user - click here" option is useless. It just shows some help instructions.

Is anyone here using net banking facility for Central Bank account?

I'll be very thankful if anyone can assist in this matter.

Guys

My father has an account in Central Bank of India. He decided to register for Internet Banking. He filled the form and submitted at the branch.

The bank provided him a CIF code and told them that use the CIF code to generate new password at Bank website.

I tried to use the CIF code but every time the web page shows "201 User ID Not Matched" error messages.

The bank keeps telling that they have provided the CIF code and we need to create new password for our Net Banking account.

I'm now clueless how to register for Net Banking.

I'm trying following steps:

Going to Central Bank Of India website, clicking on Login button, clicking on "Please click here to proceed" button, clicking "Online Password" link.

The "New user - click here" option is useless. It just shows some help instructions.

Is anyone here using net banking facility for Central Bank account?

I'll be very thankful if anyone can assist in this matter.
Hey, the same problem I'm now dealing with. Do you find any solution,if yes
Then please share with me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock