Good News Prime Day Sale | Amazon | 6- 7th August 2020

Screw sale. I am excited for premiere of either Mirzapur or The Family Man.
You are waiting for mirzapur 2?
U know Mirzapur 2 will have lots of violence , n*d*ty , filthy words which U don't like as per some others thread and here u saying u are waiting for Mirzapur 2 ?
Contradictory.
P.S- it's your choice what you will watch as you pay for your own data and subscriber fees
So don't get me wrong
I was just asking.

You are waiting for mirzapur 2?
U know Mirzapur 2 will have lots of violence , n*d*ty , filthy words which U don't like as per some others thread and here u saying u are waiting for Mirzapur 2 ?
Contradictory.
P.S- it's your choice what you will watch as you pay for your own data and subscriber fees
So don't get me wrong
I was just asking.
Because I watched Season 1. And it ended with a cliffhanger. If I don't watch Season 2. I will lose my mind like Sheldon here.
Source

Let's see what the deals will be on iphones this year

They are already on sale right now. I don't think we will see it for less than that.

Currently, HDFC is offering up to rs.7000 CashBack/Discount on Apple products on Debit/Credit & EasyEMI transactions. Which amazon disabled for Apple Days week.

With the HDFC offer, you can get iPhone 11 for 63,299s on Flipkart (and maybe in offline stores too).

If you're referring to old iPhone models in that case maybe they might offer them for good or little bit lesser price then now.

Last edited:
They are already on sale right now. I don't think we will see it for less than that.

Currently, HDFC is offering up to rs.7000 CashBack/Discount on Apple products on Debit/Credit & EasyEMI transactions. Which amazon disabled for Apple Days week.

With the HDFC offer, you can get iPhone 11 for 63,299s on Flipkart (and maybe in offline stores too).

I am looking for XS/XS Max.

I have a tight budget bro. I am ready to wait if the prices are not lowered or there is less discount

I do not think there will be any good offer in prime day.
Wait till 1st Dudsehra sale.you may get good discount.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock