Pre-call COVID-19 caller tune will be removed at an appropriate time: Dhotre

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
The Minister of State for Communications Sanjay Dhotre last week told the Rajya Sabha that the Ministry would consider doing away with the pre-call COVID-19 caller tune at an appropriate time. The Minister said that TRAI had...

Read full article

Ugh! This really has been a bummer for the past year. Every time I make a call, I am having to subvert the Covid-19 caller tune by disconnecting immediately and then calling back again. It switches back to the original caller tune if I do that. I am using Airtel Prepaid, Tamil Nadu.

Ugh! This really has been a bummer for the past year. Every time I make a call, I am having to subvert the Covid-19 caller tune by disconnecting immediately and then calling back again. It switches back to the original caller tune if I do that. I am using Airtel Prepaid, Tamil Nadu.
This facility only airtel provide remaining not, I agree with you & I also experienced it.
Vi is the worst in covid-19 caller tune & JIO-Airtel is the best based on my experience.

This nuisance (covid tune) must be stopped immediately.

Without the normal ringing / caller tune or normal busy tone, no one can know the status of their outgoing call (whether it is actually ringing or not).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock