Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,895
  • Views Views: Views 255,119
9864677b59f1bab8f77335251375de90.jpg
Mine was inside room i got 55mbps and many time i get 77mbps speed but from last 2days i am getting 58 to 53mbps speed

Sai bro you are very happy that you are getting such good speed in jio i was also getting this but before october but after that till now i get 3-4 mbps only in jio sometimes 5-6 mbps but it has too much fluctuations sometimes i even does not get 1 mbps on jio. :(:mad:

Sai bro you are very happy that you are getting such good speed in jio i was also getting this but before october but after that till now i get 3-4 mbps only in jio sometimes 5-6 mbps but it has too much fluctuations sometimes i even does not get 1 mbps on jio. :(:mad:

Same with me Rushil bro

Got 8 mbps till November after that speed dropped getting only 1-2 mbps.No Increase in speed in the last 6 months :(:mad:

Same with me Rushil bro

Got 8 mbps till November after that speed dropped getting only 1-2 mbps.No Increase in speed in the last 6 months :(:mad:

Here full reversal story Bros

Till HNYo I was get only 15mbps in day time ..

After HNYo speed gradually increase now it's upto 30mbps I'm getting in day time

Theme: In ur areas Jio users are increased and continue after HNYo too

In my area users are reduced & throw the Jio sim after free period that is the different Bros

Back
Top Bottom