Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,895
  • Views Views: Views 255,125
Sarkar said:
Wow that's a real shocker [emoji15]

Hi Brother,

In Kerala BSNL is a good network.Kerala is one of the profitable area of BSNL.In kerala most of the users are using Bsnl as their primary sim.

In Kerala most of the area are under the coverage of 3G and good speed also.I am sure that in night Bsnl 3g speed is above 10mbps in my area.

As per one of the interview of Bsnl Kerala head all the towers of Bsnl in kerala will be 3G in the current financial year end.

Thank You.

You are correct TR Vishnu bro, in my place all the BSNL towers are 3g ready from 2016 December...:tup

Saj 007 said:
You are correct TR Vishnu bro, in my place all the BSNL towers are 3g ready from 2016 December...:tup

Hi Brother,

Yes,Bsnl is one of the best network in kerala their only problem is their service centers peoples behavior but now their CC and call centers are good.

After Bsnl idea is the best network in Kerala.Their coverage is awesome.Idea is the No 1 network in Kerala on subscriber base.Bsnl coverage is also excellent in Kerala.

Thank You.

See what 3G speed is according to the definition of India's largest carrier

bd36d943a85be8bc6e98a3aacbe2cb54.jpg

With No indoor airtel 4G coverage this speed sucks.

Jio is rocking. Only 1 GB per day limit is panic. They should have kept the 4 GB per day thing till free offer end.

Back
Top Bottom