Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

Vi 4G
Qt5nLL5.jpg
You are from Kolkata circle ?

Why is upload speed of Vodafone so bad? I check at 12 am. Download speed is 35Mbps. Upload is under 1Mbps.

All providers doesn't provide good upload speeds...What might be the reason for it...

All providers doesn't provide good upload speeds...What might be the reason for it...
That's true. When my mother bought a new phone. I tried to upload all her phones on Jio. It took 2 hours. While I was Jio's connection at same time to stream Full HD youtube videos.

That's the case for asymmetric data connections, this is a common practice among operators who have limited bandwidth especially on wireless data connections where they prefer to allocate more bandwidth to download operations and lesser to upload operations. This is done since an average user downloads way more than he uploads and this allocation of bandwidth can prevent congestion with limited resources. Usually fiber connections don't have these limitations and thus most operators provide symmetric speeds on fiber connection where upload and download speeds are roughly equal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock