Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

Is there any speed test app that doesn't consume bandwidth while doing speed test?
What's funny here brothers? I just wanted to know about an app that doesn't cost me mobile data for doing a speed test.

How can you reach your home without moving a few kms?🤔
Haha, really funny. Earlier Vodafone app in 2016-17 did speed test without bandwidth. I thought there would be any app that allows the same now.

Haha, really funny. Earlier Vodafone app in 2016-17 did speed test without bandwidth. I thought there would be any app that allows the same now.
It is an impossible scenario. If it doesn't transfer data, how it will measure the rate. You can't know the velocity of the car, if it is standing still. It was funny, that's why people laughed.

That's why Vodafone lost more than 30 Crore Customers. They showed some screen shots of bandwith test in their app. 😅

Jio VS Airtel

5413297411.png

5413306072.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock