Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,895
  • Views Views: Views 255,118
Indoor dipayan bro.At times signal drops to zero indoors.Band 40 has zero signal inside my home while just outside my home it clocks at 1.27 mbps at -116 dbm signal strength.

Indoor dipayan bro.At times signal drops to zero indoors.Band 40 has zero signal inside my home while just outside my home it clocks at 1.27 mbps at -116 dbm signal strength.

It's the same situation here, no band 3 and 40 in indoor, only band 5 comes and that too very low signal so I have to keep my JioFi in terrace so that I can catch band 40, fortunately there is no obstruction from tower to my terrace and I get a clear view of Jio tower(200 m away) otherwise investing on JioFi would be a big loss. This is the max strength I get

Screenshot_20171021-113559.png

It's the same situation here, no band 3 and 40 in indoor, only band 5 comes and that too very low signal so I have to keep my JioFi in terrace so that I can catch band 40, fortunately there is no obstruction from tower to my terrace and I get a clear view of Jio tower(200 m away) otherwise investing on JioFi would be a big loss. This is the max strength I get

Well, I do the same thing... Found a perfect spot for JioFi indoors where I get band 40 and installed JioFI there... Furtunately WiFi coverge of JioFi is awesome and it serves my purpose... Getting constant 15-20mbps at day time indoors now...

Back
Top Bottom