Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Shubh said:
So it's a very good deal, yesterday only saw this ad on MTV fb page but they didn't mention where to purchase was thinking to go Big Bazaar for purchasing but now will order online thanks for link bro :tup

Have you got the bag along with 6 maggi pazzta bro? :sp :huh

Bapun Raz said:
Have you got the bag along with 6 maggi pazzta bro? :sp :huh
Actually I forgot to order that day :shy then later on it got out of stock, but yesterday I have successfully ordered
b45b36c98aba96e757a1b7df51258ebb.jpg

Congratulations Bapun Bhai:tup

Same I was baught at last year still it is working good:eek:hya

sagR said:
Congratulations Bapun Bhai:tup

Same I was baught at last year still it is working good:eek:hya
I suspect mine as duplicate one. The slide of usb port is not sp smooth.

By the way, yours has any hologram in the cover? Mine don't have.

Has the pen drive backside written as made in india? Mine has written like this. But for same model 4gb pen drive which i bought long ago from sony showroom, doesn't anything such written.

by the way just saw your pic same looking USB pen drive of sony but of 16 GB i bought last year from amazon ;)

Received Mi Basic In-Ear Earphones with Mic (Matte Black) Sold by Cloudtail India Private Limited

From Amazon :tup

Bapun Raz said:
I suspect mine as duplicate one. The slide of usb port is not sp smooth.

By the way, yours has any hologram in the cover? Mine don't have.

Has the pen drive backside written as made in india? Mine has written like this. But for same model 4gb pen drive which i bought long ago from sony showroom, doesn't anything such written.
I can't say now bro is it made in India? because I kept it at home:shy

But all is same which you purchased...

I want to order the pasta but then saw my kitchen and there were already 5-6 packets of maggi pasta so was searching amazon found this new flavour of maggie which i had never tried so ordered ;)

best part is that i don't have to pay delivery charges to such small orders too as a prime customer :sp

2rgoj.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock