Seeking Help Poco M2 Pro or Poco X3

shreyaskini

Reaction score
Hi, i just sold my realme 3 and now confused regarding which device to choose between these two. My original budget was just 10k and i planned on buying poco M3 but decided to up my budget a little. Poco M2 pro launched like 7-8 months back and seems a bit old but the device really seems to be great and fulfills my requirements. So i wanna know if i need to up my budget again just for slight camera improvments and 120hz display which i don't care for? If there are any other devices in this price range do let me know. Don't want to invest in another realme device!

Go for M3 buddy if u able to digest that back panel bizzare with big POCO name 🤣 jokes apart .. yes wise decision on M3 purchase 😎👍
Don't want to invest in another realme device!
Big congratulations for this decision it's not realme it's fakeme junk 🤬😤

Go for M3 buddy if u able to digest that back panel bizzare with big POCO name 🤣 jokes apart .. yes wise decision on M3 purchase 😎👍

Big congratulations for this decision it's not realme it's fakeme junk 🤬😤
yeah i ordered m2 pro just now due to budget restrictions and can't afford x3. BTW are you using any screen protector or tempered glass? I'm really scared now because realme 3 had gorilla glass 3 and still there were many issues with the display which i only figured out at the time of selling. Thankfully the buyer didn't lower the price much whereas flipkart would make sure i get the least amount possible for exchange.

yeah i ordered m2 pro just now due to budget restrictions and can't afford x3. BTW are you using any screen protector or tempered glass? I'm really scared now because realme 3 had gorilla glass 3 and still there were many issues with the display which i only figured out at the time of selling. Thankfully the buyer didn't lower the price much whereas flipkart would make sure i get the least amount possible for exchange.
Congratulations 😎👍

No I didn't put any sort of protection glass or anything coz it has GG 5 protection so it's more than enough .. poco giving gud scratch guard in screen while purchasing so don't removed that it's actually awesome ok for atleast by years 😎👍

But it's a electronic device whatever the protection if we made don't drop it handle with care then no issues it'll last long you my best wishes 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock