Discussion POCO Laptop News & Updates

Anybody know how r Poco smart phones? Wanted to purchase for mother? 10k price range
As they r launching laptops also, looking that company is becoming famous India now

Anybody know how r Poco smart phones? Wanted to purchase for mother? 10k price range
As they r launching laptops also, looking that company is becoming famous India now
My sister has been using a POCO F1 for the past couple of years. I would say that it is a solid enough phone, with good enough specs and performance. However, the device has a lot of bloatware. Also, be wary of home screen advertisements in Xiaomi branded phones. If you don't like such adverts, make sure that you scour the internet for warnings from existing users (about adverts), for the particular model you are looking to purchase.

On a related observation, I like how large chinese corporations operate more than one Smartphone company, and confuse uninitiated consumers into thinking that the smartphones made by these companies actually come from different, unrelated owners.

Xiaomi Brands:
Xiaomi (previously known as Mi)
Redmi
POCO

Lenovo Brands:
Lenovo
Motorola

BBK Electronics Brands:
Oneplus
Oppo
Vivo
Realme
IQOO

My sister has been using a POCO F1 for the past couple of years. I would say that it is a solid enough phone, with good enough specs and performance. However, the device has a lot of bloatware. Also, be wary of home screen advertisements in Xiaomi branded phones. If you don't like such adverts, make sure that you scour the internet for warnings from existing users (about adverts), for the particular model you are looking to purchase.
Even I'm using POCO F1 from Oct 28, 2018 just working as new. Definitely it was solid phone but I would not recommend this on that. Now POCO lost all its glory it just another Chinese rebranded phone.
You can buy her IN Note 1 it's clean and tidy with no bloatware and easy to access apps. Not like others with confusing app drawer. It will cost you 12,499 + bank discount.

IN2b is also good option with same clean experience it will cost 9K + bank discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock