PM Modi to lay foundation stone for greenfield international airport in Goa

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Goa on Sunday to lay the foundation stone for the greenfield international airport and an electronic manufacturing cluster.

While the airport will come up at Mopa, the electronic city will be set up at Tuem, both in North Goa.The Prime Minister is scheduled to address a public meeting at Dr Shama Prasad Mukherjee stadium in Bambolim near Panaji at 10 a.m. during which he will lay foundation stone for the airport and the electronic city.

The first phase of the airport is expected to be commissioned in the financial year 2019-20.

The electronic city is expected to generate 25,000 jobs for the youth in the state.Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar said the electronic cluster will be fully operational in next five years.

This will also be the Prime Minister`s first ever public address in India after the demonetisation of 500 and 1000 rupee notes.Later in the day, he will leave the state in the afternoon to address another event in Pune, Maharashtra.

PM Modi to lay foundation stone for greenfield international airport in Goa | Zee News

PM Modi ji punch in that Function " Those who all are involved in 2G and Coal Scam now they all are standing in the queue to withdraw 4K Rupees from Bank" :hs:clap:clap:rofl:rofl:hehe:hehe:tup:win:luv:luv:eek:hya #bangon ..

Tears from Modi ji: I (PM Modi ji) Sacrifice my family , house & relations for our country development #truewords :s:s:'( ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock