Discussion Pm Modi abused by Karnataka Congress Cabinet Minister Roshan Baig

After reporting Mods didn't take action to close the thread thats fine.

But People who sits on different corners of the nation without understanding the hardships faced by people from different other parts of the country especially in South Indian States should know why there is feel of such an abusive anger against PM of the nation.The Cabinet Minister's words is just a reflection of prevailing mood of the people of South Indian states who are in sense of great anger against Modi because of the loss incurred & hardships that continues unabated even until now.
You may be right but bro we are not discussing political issue....i am just saying you can show anger( i mean opposition political party) by bringing issue infront of people see nobody can rule country for ever and our constitution is so great that it give a power via vote, atleast our country is not dictatorship country so people have power but to abuse a person by word son of b**** cant be taken as pinch of salt and when you representing a people you should check your tongue too.

I will support the forum admin or mod whatever they take decision to closed a thread or not as i dont want we member fight each other for nothing. @admin/Mod you are free to take action and decision to closed or not i have no issue even if its not against a forum this thread but then also if it create a problem between member then its better to be closed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock