Please suggest me a Refrigerator

Thanks for all your suggestions.. My split ac and washing machine are samsung. Both 5 years old and working without trouble

I went to an appliances store and really liked samsungs convertible refrigerator. Any reviews on that.

unicorn said:
Thanks for all your suggestions.. My split ac and washing machine are samsung. Both 5 years old and working without trouble

I went to an appliances store and really liked samsungs convertible refrigerator. Any reviews on that.

Previously, I talked about Digital Inverter Technology

Actually this smart convertible Refrigerator holds digital inverter technology
In addition to that, it holds twin cooling technology also

Simply go for it bro.. Good choice. [emoji1]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all. I am currently bargaining with offline retailer. Online price is 2k cheaper. But I am not willing to take risk on large appliances with courier services. Scared that product might get damaged during transit.

Ritesh said:
Big no for Godrej for any appliance.
Go for LG or Samsung, you will be happy. I am using Kelvinator since 2001 but in 2009, its compressor got dead. Tried a lot but no proper service. Then i had to replace it with LG compressor and since then its running smoothly.

:skd :skd :eek :eek 

Here Godrej Refrigerators turned out to be quite good. :shy

Bapun Raz said:
:skd :skd :eek :eek 

Here Godrej Refrigerators turned out to be quite good. :shy

We are using godrej refrigerator for past 12 years, not a single issue. Had to move it couple of times when we shifted house. Godrej is exceptional in refrigerators.

Between LG and Samsung, I would choose LG because the glass trays in LG are toughened and can sustain heavier weights. Samsung doesn't have this in their refrigerators and the glass can easily break.

I am a bit surprised to see complete omission of Whirlpool recommendation for Fridge.. I am using whirlpool where as my parents using LG brand refrigerator respectively.. I will recommend both brands ..

umeshg729 said:
I am a bit surprised to see complete omission of Whirlpool recommendation for Fridge.. I am using whirlpool where as my parents using LG brand refrigerator respectively.. I will recommend both brands ..

Whirlpool is also good. However, I faced a huge issue recently for which I had to spend 4500 rupees to get it repaired. It's a 7 year old machine. The root cause of this issue turned out to be lack of stabilizer. So, if anyone wants to buy a refrigerator, especially Whirlpool, stabilizer is a must even if the sales guy says it isn't required.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock