• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 819

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
There were also news somedays back that Pixel phones would support dual boot,if it's true then their price might be justified otherwise they are not value for money phones atleast in India

Over priced phones surely. Thats what i feel. Only advantage is timely OS updates.

Definitely overpriced.. Google is trying to walk the Apple way, but i don't think they will succeed. One thing happened in favour of Google, that Samsung Note 7 failed and Google is banking on that too. Note 7 is being returned and as per survey, around 30 to 40% samsung and not willing to buy samsung again.

I think those surveys are funded by competitors to defame Samsung as in history lots of companies has recalled batteries, Samsung isn't the first and will not be the last company in doing so.

Ya.. Agree on that bro. Many competitors could have done it. And mostly Apple and Google would be eager to do that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock