Performance of Ambrane Power Bank

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 827
Why would someone buy from Shopclues,it is one of the most bogus e-commerce website in India

When you receive the product please chk for some authenticity and warranty on the pack and confirm it from Ambrane Customer Care

Bro i have no planed to buy power bank i have received 25off coupon on purchase of 500. So i thought that its rite time to buy

kumarvishwas said:
Why would someone buy from Shopclues,it is one of the most bogus e-commerce website in India

When you receive the product please chk for some authenticity and warranty on the pack and confirm it from Ambrane Customer Care

Owner's wife itself complained against website fraud..??

Sarkar said:
Sleeper class in train as only 2 charging port close to the door are there for entire coach

bro i think newer coaches have 2 power ports between 8 seats i mean 1 in between that 6 seats of 3 combination [LB+MB+UB] and 1 on the combination of 2 seats [LB and UB or RAC] hope you got as last time when i travelled via SL class i saw that :shy

Yeah newer coaches are having those but there are thousands of older coaches running and it will take 5-6 years to install in those.

Some coaches have 3 for 8 seats too! Don't know how but in most of the trains I have travelled, they had 2 for 8.
Maybe more trains having new coaches are on my route.

Back
Top Bottom