Paytm Payments Bank - News & Updates

RE: Paytm gets RBI nod to launch its payments bank, roll out expected soon

Sarkar said:
We need to verify with aadhaar along with fingure prints. Right?

Most probably :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I think once it comes into effect, the Transfer to Bank charges will vanish. Am i correct?

Ritesh said:
I think once it comes into effect, the Transfer to Bank charges will vanish. Am i correct?

Nope bro .. Airtel payments bank still have that charges I think :(:(

Ritesh said:

Only difference is that you will get interest on your money if you verify with aadhaar. Otherwise no interest. There must be some transition limitations also I think if not verified by aadhaar.

DAcgtRJXsAAzmvF.jpg
DAcgtRzXYAEZF3f.jpg
DAcgtSCXkAE19eT.jpg

Vijay Shekhar on Twitter: "??@PaytmBank t.co/Tyxl1dCRr8"

Paytm Payments Bank Launched, Aims to Acquire 500 Million Customers in 3 Years

Indian digital payments firm Paytm launched a niche payments bank on Tuesday, aiming to acquire 500 million customers in the next three years, the company said in a statement.

Paytm, which runs India's biggest electronic wallet, said it will offer an interest rate of 4 percent per annum on deposits.

The Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL) aims to open 31 branches and 3,000 customer service points in its first year of operations, the company said.

Paytm Payments Bank Launched, Aims to Acquire 500 Million Customers -  

Paytm Payments Bank Launched

Paytm Payments Bank Launched
Paytm on Tuesday launched the Paytm Payments Bank in India, announcing the new unit via a public notice in newspapers and a blog post. After Vijay Shekhar Sharma secured an in-principle approval to start a payments bank in 2015, the Paytm bank was scheduled to commence operations around Diwali last year, but got delayed by several months. But with the Paytm Payments Bank finally operating, there are a few changes consumers would be introduced to, primarily the wallets business being transferred to the newly-incorporated entity Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL).
1*QyAJ13bFM2grUIyIyIWGfw.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock