Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 280
  • Views: Views 45,291
Their UPI service lags like anything, transactions take several minutes to register and most of the times are not even successful. Sticking to PhonePe for now as far as UPI goes and MobiKwik for wallet needs.

Their UPI service lags like anything, transactions take several minutes to register and most of the times are not even successful. Sticking to PhonePe for now as far as UPI goes and MobiKwik for wallet needs.
I agree that PhonePe is better than PayTM for UPI but how is MobiKwik better than PayTm for wallet? Personally I feel their supercash concept is meant only for cheating customers.

I agree that PhonePe is better than PayTM for UPI but how is MobiKwik better than PayTm for wallet? Personally I feel their supercash concept is meant only for cheating customers.
Basically super cash is a loyalty program like payback points is used by banks like ICICI or various airlines have frequent flyer miles, these are aimed at ensuring that customers kep regularly transacting with the company. Even PayTm has now launched loyalty points system and will move away from direct cashback to providing loyalty points. Only issue with super cash is that MobiKwik keeps changing the rules for earning and utilising the supercash very frequently, but if you keep track of these changes and use it smartly adapting your usage pattern then you can actually benefit quite a bit. I have since May 2017 utilised more than 2500 supercash and still have more than 1500 balance.

Basically super cash is a loyalty program like payback points is used by banks like ICICI or various airlines have frequent flyer miles, these are aimed at ensuring that customers kep regularly transacting with the company. Even PayTm has now launched loyalty points system and will move away from direct cashback to providing loyalty points. Only issue with super cash is that MobiKwik keeps changing the rules for earning and utilising the supercash very frequently, but if you keep track of these changes and use it smartly adapting your usage pattern then you can actually benefit quite a bit. I have since May 2017 utilised more than 2500 supercash and still have more than 1500 balance.
I use wallet majorly for recharges and bill payments but suddenly they put new rule that supercash cannot be used for these, that's where I stopped using it and felt cheated as I ended up having close to 1000 supercash with no use.

I use wallet majorly for recharges and bill payments but suddenly they put new rule that supercash cannot be used for these, that's where I stopped using it and felt cheated as I ended up having close to 1000 supercash with no use.
Bills above 500 will let you use 10% supercash as per the current rules.

Bills above 500 will let you use 10% supercash as per the current rules.
Bro I used mobikwik yesterday to recharge my friends dish TV account, I could use 10% from Supercash though amount was below 500. But money got deducted and recharge did not get credited on dish TV account.

I contacted mobikwik on Facebook about this(no number to contact), they asked me to wait 48 hours :mad:. I was recharging on DTH switch off date and these people ask me to wait for 2 days after paying money. They are unable to atleast revert back money, so I had no option but to recharge again with Paytm atleast to view TV until these guys fix the pending recharge.

I am not against Mobikwik but so far these bad experiences made me angry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock