Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 278
  • Views: Views 43,749
I think we need dedicated section for payment bank to know offer of payment banks

Payment bank= Airtel Payment Bank/ Paytm Payment Bank/ India Post Payment Bank etc...

Previously i'm completed KYC for upgrade wallet

Now i'm getting this msg in passbook section

IMG_20170830_215649.jpg

I'm just got this mail from paytm care

Screenshot_2017_09_08_09_38_25_173_com_google_android_gm.png

Can any one know how to solve wallet Upgrade request; status- pending?????

Paytm Inbox: New Feature Rolled Out Allows Users to Chat And Pay at The Same Time

What is Paytm Inbox:

Paytm Inbox is a chat messenger that allows users to chat while sending or receiving money. A user can send, receive and even send a request for funds from within messenger, besides usual functionalities like texting, sharing location, etc. As per Paytm, the messaging platform is encrypted end-to-end, allowing users to initiate private conversations and create group chats.

Features:

The Paytm Inbox will allow users to send, receive and send a request for funds from within messenger. This is similar to the BHIM app. While requesting or sending money, users can also use functionalities like texting, media exchange and location sharing. To give users a hassle-free experience, Paytm Inbox also includes ‘Notifications’, ‘Orders’, and ‘Games’. Under the ‘Notifications’ option, users can see all cashback offers available across all categories while under the ‘Orders’ section, users can view their order and transaction updates.

Paytm Inbox is seen to be working on similar lines like that of WeChat- which is China’s largest digital payments platform that has pioneered the concept of social payments. Paytm, that has about 200 million user base says that ‘Paytm Inbox’ is a platform where one can chat with friends, merchants and send/receive money effortlessly and securely.

Paytm Inbox: New Feature Rolled Out Allows Users to Chat And Pay at The Same Time

Last edited:
Paytm support system sucks, so is their helpline number. No human sitting at their end it seems, never got replied to any of our queries lately!

Paytm support system sucks, so is their helpline number. No human sitting at their end it seems, never got replied to any of our queries lately!
Twitter some personal msg somewhat helping bro :(:(

Got my KYC done by visiting nearby Paytm verification center and got my Paytm payment Bank account.
See for nearby Paytm centers in your Paytm app.

Got my KYC done by visiting nearby Paytm verification center and got my Paytm payment Bank account.
See for nearby Paytm centers in your Paytm app.
I gave appointment tomorrow for ekyc verification ;);)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock