Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 272
  • Views: Views 42,517
@IndiaN bro there is one more problem in new version as and when push notifications are sent by paytm and if you want to see and you scroll down the screen the notifications are not showing properly it's showing blank. Are you getting same issue with new version.
Not yet got new notification

paytm change twitter profile name to Binod :blush2: :blush2:
vknu1Yr.png

What a stupid idea. I don't get the point. Only if 3 people buy they will ship? If not, what happens to my money?
Paytm will refund to your original source if other two don't buys within 24 hours

Last edited:
just updated to Paytm version 8.13.7 noticed few changes

As we open Paytm earlier used to see user name now not showing its currently showing paytm

Also order status page not opening

@IndiaN bro are you also getting same changes.

Last edited:
@IndiaN bro order history showing blank for me, bro is there any way to resolve this issue. I have reinstalled the app but still showing blank for me.

@IndiaN bro order history showing blank for me, bro is there any way to resolve this issue. I have reinstalled the app but still showing blank for me.
Before few update I was also facing same problem but reinstalling resolved my problem
Wait for next update as payment gives minimum one in every week

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock