PatchWall+ News & Updates

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 7,986
What are all the channels available?
Just checked these are mostly International channels of all genres including news, music, kungfu+ (yes, that), comedy, lifestyle and infotainment (docubay too) along with Indian news channels. Some Internet channels like Q. Some regional OTT channel. If someone doesn't post the list. I will post it later.

But my parents will find it difficult to use.
Than it's better to pay ₹160. TV is much more convenient. I find it difficult browsing and flipping channels to watch on JioTV+. We have to exit to find the channel and watch.

Now it shows service not supported in this area. Looks like they were only testing it

Glad I tried it out before it stopped
UQLCZgc.jpg

Now it shows service not supported in this area. Looks like they were only testing it

Glad I tried it out before it stopped
UQLCZgc.jpg
It's still working for me. Zee News is the default channel. If it wasn't for our area. How come we had Indian regional channels?

It's still working for me. Zee News is the default channel. If it wasn't for our area. How come we had Indian regional channels?
Ok I restarted my TV and it is working again 😅 and yes the local section is filled with Indian FTA channels so it's it's meant for this region

Is this one working for you? Doesn't work for me
No, it isn't working for me. Just buffering.
Ok I restarted my TV and it is working again 😅 and yes the local section is filled with Indian FTA channels so it's it's meant for this region
Good to know. I hope they add other FTA news channels. It's easier to watch here than youtube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock