Breaking Paramount+ to launch in India in 2023

Sorry Not Sorry for my rigorous-honesty, especially given your UAL: But I do not see how is this any more relevant than a question even tangentially-relevant to post in any part of this whole, than say, something tangentially-relevant to the linear/satellite Indian TV.

Edit Note: Clarified this reply.

Last edited:
The whole Supercoin being the criteria to unlock plus membership could change to an upfront payment like Amazon prime in that case with a bundled membership to Paramount+ is what I meant.
Here, hear.

Dare I add: This whole discussion is yet-another fool's errand.

In spite of international news-reports regulatory touting to the contrary, Walmart® remains this over-&-only Planet's largest[ brick-&-mortar/conventional/traditional] retailer, not amazon®.
And since most of their [B2C ]revenues are indisputably from their home-market, the Flipkart® angle is way more illogical than "5G radio equipments would be used to activate the implanted micro-/nano-chips in human body, for mind-control" — especially given the operative-factor, which, dare I even reference — may run afoul of this forum's repressive "no politics[ whatsoever]" guidelines.

Here, hear.

In spite of international news-reports regulatory touting to the contrary, Walmart® remains this over-&-only Planet's largest[ brick-&-mortar/conventional/traditional] retailer, not amazon®.
And since most of their [B2C ]revenues are indisputably from their home-market, the Flipkart® angle is way more illogical than "5G radio equipments would be used to activate the implanted micro-/nano-chips in human body, for mind-control" — especially given the operative-factor, which, dare I even reference — may run afoul of this forum's repressive "no politics[ whatsoever]" guidelines.
it would be nice if you use Indian English so we could pace with you.

it would be nice if you use Indian English so we could pace with you.
That depends..

...On the goodwill-assumption that you're not going for "the continuum fallacy", ..

...How do you define what “Indian English” is, exhaustively?
In as many words as you require.
Don't feel restrained.

Here, hear.

news-reports regularly touting* remains this one-&-only Planet's* There! Darn this "auto-incorrect", FTFM 🤦🏾‍♂️😬😬

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock