Pakistani Sufi singer Amjad Sabri shot dead in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
M@zh@R said:
You cant judge the actual position of law and order by sitting there.

Situation cant be judge with only one incident and Btw Akram incident was a personnel qurell between the two person on a road it was not a terrorist attack
Are you sure this is also not a personal quarrel as well ? :huh 

Can you confirm us from the ground ? :shy

I mean media may be creating a hype by linking a terrorist attack story   :u

Its another attempt to damage the law & order situation in Karachi which many are trying to do so

M@zh@R said:
Its another attempt to damage the law & order situation in Karachi which many are trying to do so

Still confused : Personal quarrel or terrorist attack ? :u

M@zh@R said:
You cant judge the actual position of law and order by sitting there.

Situation cant be judge with only one incident and Btw Akram incident was a personnel qurell between the two person on a road it was not a terrorist attack

@mazhar bro: if u ll live in denial, then how will ur country improve in every regard, be it being terrorist free, or economically sound !!
India also suffers, bcoz of such terror elements in Pakistan.

U are a well read/educated person, if ppl like u, will not decide for whats correct and whats not, how can you expect the uneducated/gumrah youngsters who are taking this route to terror.

Hiding things will not solve d problem... !! We know it, and more importantly, whole of Pakistan knows it..... that U have some serious problems in ur country, but u r not willing to remove them.

This wont hurt India that much, but wud hurt U & ppl of Pakistan only. The choice is urs and urs alone.  :(

shawl_who said:
@mazhar bro: if u ll live in denial, then how will ur country improve in every regard, be it being terrorist free, or economically sound !!
India also suffers, bcoz of such terror elements in Pakistan.

U are a well read/educated person, if ppl like u, will not decide for whats correct and whats not, how can you expect the uneducated/gumrah youngsters who are taking this route to terror.

Hiding things will not solve d problem... !! We know it, and more importantly, whole of Pakistan knows it..... that U have some serious problems in ur country, but u r not willing to remove them.

This wont hurt India that much, but wud hurt U & ppl of Pakistan only. The choice is urs and urs alone.  :(
I know there are some problems but portying whole nation as terrorists or their suppoerter is wrong

M@zh@R said:
I know there are some problems but portying whole nation as terrorists or their suppoerter is wrong

Fully agree bro :tup  and we are not saying that, what we are saying is that your Govt is failing to stop extremist terrorist activities in your territory which is a cause of concern for whole world bocz most wanted terrorists of world are found to be base in your country sometimes under the nose of your military. I hope you understand what we mean  :hello

Sarkar said:
Pak isn't safe, Come to India

India is not safe either for women and even men

every one men is raping women and killing everyone

India is number 3 in world in most murders happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock