OTF Exclusive Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2018 -- Updates

New Zealand need 128 runs in 66 balls

PAK - 181/6 (20.0 Ovs)

NZ - 54/1 (9.0 Ovs)
CRR: 6.00
RR : 11.64

Kitchen* 13(13)
Guptill 32(27)

Last wkt: Kane Williamson c Babar Azam b Faheem Ashraf 9(14)

Update????
Hahahaha
When pak going to wining stage update stop.
Why dear
Where I stopped dear

I'm updating the scores including pakistan won matches check the previous t20 match score updates but may be the result update i missed due to personal work my bros @Justyrodz22 & @Sagar bros may update that for that i given like for that.

I came here to post the result of the Match today before that @Tru HD bro posted the result so went off without posting

I'm seeing sports as sports don't put ur so called politics atleast here & don't make me to bash like urs

And where ur pakistan are losing in this tour ?? Why are u mum ?? That time u don't like ur team ?? I think if pakistan won means it's ur team else u don't have any connection with them right hahaa

------------------------------------------------------------

Btwn where u went dear while india is taking wkts and win with brave ??

U was very active yesterday while proteas are scoring & get disappeared while losing wkts after the below post ??

India Tour of South Africa - 2018

At the same time i appreciate @Tru HD bro he's is the one who criticise and the same way he congrats us yesterday after winning thanks @Tru HD bro ;);):hs:

But where u went bro ?? Hided under bedsheet ?? We were expected urs presence last evening but disappointed us and proved who ur :D:D:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Before accuse someone think of urs first then speak :eek:k: my dear neighbor

Bye bye :hello::hello:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock